There are plenty of perks to enjoying a glass of 8th Continent Soymilk. It’s low in saturated fat and an alternative for those wishing to avoid lactose and gluten. Plus you can maintain a healthy heart and have a good source of protein and calcium. And did we mention 8th Continent soymilk also contains vitamins such as Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12? That’s a whole lot of health for one glass.
- Soy is a complete, high-quality plant protein, just like a dairy protein, with tons of nutritional benefits.
- 25 grams of Soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce therisk of heart disease.
- Soymilk is the perfect alternative for those who are lactose or gluten intolerant.
- Development of high blood pressure depends on many factors. 8th Continent can be part of a low sodium, low salt diet that might reduce the risk of hypertension or high blood pressure.
- Soymilk is low in saturated fat and cholesterol free.
- 8th Continent Soymilk has as much calcium as a glass of dairy milk.